Monday, November 8, 2010

Live Love Die

Every self will taste death. We test you with both good and evil as a trial. And you will be returned to Us.(Qur'an 21.35). In this life, there are countless trials, be it good or bad and they are considered as a test. A test that will eventually lead you either to heaven or its next door neighbour. When talking about life, it seems so much to tell the whole world what one feels, what are his dreams, and goals. More often than not, life is all easier said than done. In my point of view, most people admit that life has a lot of things to offer, but not all of them are easy as a piece of cake. Sometimes, we may not get what we want, what we have been dreaming of, and at the end of the day, all those hopes and desires would just fade away when one goes meet his Maker. These entire 'bucket list' is left unsaid and unaccomplished. Thus, it's best if one could spare some time to generate all the wishes he would want to have in his list before kicking the bucket. This would somehow define what life is all about besides putting a meaning to it and starting enjoys living life to the fullest 'lively'.

When listing out a bucket list, it doesn't necessarily mean someone is dying but it's more to creating a good reminder that we still have time to set out all those things into reality. To top it off, I have mine as well and this is not an ordinary list that would fall along the wayside because I keep resurrecting it for every breathe that I take. I mean, this is a serious list that I keep fond to my heart and will try my very best to materialize them by hook or by crook.

Performing what religion instructs us to do is very meaningful and wonderful things in life one could ever experience. It's somewhat I can say giving me such a peace of mind, a genuine tranquility. In addition, the fifth pillar of the edifice that is Islam obliges all Muslims to perform a Hajj in Mecca. And as the fifth pillar of Islam, Hajj is a must for those faithful who are physically and financially able to make the spiritual and enlightening journey. This obligation is more to realizing the purpose and essence of Hajj whereby when a Muslim realizes the essence of Hajj as well as the rationales and secrets behind it, this qualifies him to perform a valid and accepted Hajj. This is similar to humbleness in prayer. A person who has greater humility in prayer, his prayer is more likely to be accepted. The same applies to Hajj. The more a pilgrim is aware of the essence, spirit and rationales behind the Hajj as well as the purposes for which it has been prescribed and, further, he utilizes this to reform his creed and behavior, his Hajj will be more likely to be accepted and greatly rewarded and he will benefit more. To sum up, it's more to attaining piety and humbleness inside you. Therefore, this would be my very first thing to do on my bucket list.

When two people pledge to love and care for each other in marriage, they create a spirit unique to themselves, which bind them closer than any spoken or written words. Marriage is a promise, a potential made in the hearts of two people who love, which takes a lifetime to fulfill.”(Edmund O’Neil). Meeting someone special who brings out the best in me is the best moment I will always cherish in my life. The one who loves me unconditionally, the one who has never been tired of my crazy witty, and the only one who would always let me win in arguments even though at times it’s always been my fault, just because he rather chooses to surrender than to lose me. Therefore, it would always be my pleasure to get married to this faithful, soft-hearted man and have a family. Nothing is wonderful than having your loved ones beside you through thick and thin and honestly, since the day we were engaged, we have been looking forward to settling down as soon as we are ready. And this would be my second wish to do before I meet my Creator.

Thirdly, I want to finish reading, understanding and memorizing deeply the Holy Quran before I die. I can’t wait to get married to the man who has been guiding me closer to my Creator ever since we met. He’s just like my guardian angel that would always appreciate me and love me the way I am though I’m not perfect if to be compared with his well being. He knows a lot about Islam yet never blows his own trumpet about it. What inspires me to get closer to my religion is simply because of him. He always tells me the beauty of it and how we can work things out by just keep praying and making our God as our very bestfriend. The best thing is that, learn something or new thing when you feel like doing so and never push yourself when you’re not ready because you won’t get anything beneficial in return. That’s what he keeps reminding me. “Time will come and it’s just a matter of time.”

Learning how to play piano has always been my interest all this while. When you’re playing piano in fact any musical instruments, you’ll definitely feel like flying in the sky with no wings, and captivating especially when you yourself create the tone and music and play it soothingly. That’s why I wanted to learn how to play piano simply because I want to indulge myself into it. Piano is very special in its own ways and no one can never live without music. Music enlivens humans! And I would love to create my own instrumental song by being a good pianist.

Being a scuba diver would be my fifth thing to do before kicking the bucket. I love water and can even dip myself into it 24 hours and 7 days! My family used to call me little duckling when I was small because of it. I love diving a lot and I learnt swimming when I was 3 years old. I could remember how Daddy taught me to float and swim like a frog. To top it off, all my holidays I have spent before is in islands. My last semester break was in Perhentian Island. I had real amazing time there. I went there with my four good friends and we were all girls. It was quite scary initially but things changed totally when we got to know all those beach boys and wonderful people in the island. They were very warm and kind hosts. I love nature and would love to be a die hard supporter in Coral and Sea Park conservation and preservation cause. Also, getting married in seabed is always running on my mind and I will try to make it happen when the time comes.

Next, I want to have a super car. I love seeing people especially those corporate who drive super amazing cars they bought after bogging down with tons of workloads and sweats just to achieve their goals. I will work it out no matter what!

Life is not complete if you have a nice car without a cozy home. Bungalow is my very favorite house to have in my list so that I could invite my parents and buddies over to share laughter and tears together with me.

“Seeing a baby’s face is like seeing one of heaven’s wonderful doors.” That’s what my mum uses to say all the time when she pampering my little cute niece and nephew. To me, whether or not I will be blessed to have my own child, adopting babies especially Palestine and African blooded babies keep lingering on my mind. I love babies too much and I found that if I want to start committing to charity, I want to make the best out of it. It’s my pleasure to go toward any needy people all over the world to give the best that I could. Angelina Jolie has my respect that is my inspiration to adopting babies regardless of their skin colors. Love has no boundaries and it doesn’t count on your skin tone or good looking faces. If it’s fated for you to fall in love to anyone, it’s just a matter of your heart not anything else.

Just like the role of a dog as a man’s bestfriends, I want to have my special buddy as well.

It’s been a while I keep asking around, is there any ways I could keep a panda? Or at least a baby panda! Panda catches my attention most of the time because we’re practically sharing the same eyes; a black-swollen eye! Unfortunately, they say I cannot do that. Never mind, I will work it out no matter what it takes! Or at least, please let me give a warm, tight hug to the clan because I have really wanted to feel how it feels to hug and be near them before I pass away!

Subsequently, I want to have a great job especially a job that is related to my field, communication. It’s nice to work on something you love and be passionate about it. I have always dream of having my own assets from my tireless endeavor of creating a legacy. I want to have something that will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment